CoolDudeSullivanCoolDudeSullivan

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Rockout Boy: Teaser Rockout Boy: Teaser

pretty decent

I thought the animation was pretty good... I gave you a 10 for using DragonForce. Way to be.

Moonlight Moonlight

Jerry... i love you

i have been watching your flashes for a long time now... and with that i can honestly say that you are the most talented artist in the portal... thank you for all of your awesome work.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

real good

i thought that was really awesome. good imagination... it almost make you think about what a true megaman battle would be like... my only suggestion would be to extend the character's necks a bit... they looked fred-flintstonish... but a great flash.

PICONJO: Pwns V.S. PICONJO: Pwns V.S.

hahahaha

i <3 j00, piconjo... j00 are teh cat's meow!

Pube muppet collection 10 Pube muppet collection 10

for shame.

it is a damn shame that you soil the good name of the Pube Muppet with such a horrible cartoon. They were boring and not funny, and you try very hard to 'spice things up.' but you fail miserably. Watch the was Coolboyman and Pube Fozzy make PM cartoons. You are ruining the pube muppet.

LollypopClock responds:

And yet if it weren't for me, Cooboyman wouldn't probably have any pm collections. Besides Cooboyman likes the pm collections too, hell I even contributed 3 episodes to one!

___creator___ ___creator___

sucked

you make that movie and dont even give any credit to donnie darko... it made no sense and was not good at all. good day sir.

PEYOTE-CLOCK responds:

i used the closing song from donnie darko and happened to have a big rabbit in my movie.....

Mr. Richard Kelly, I'd formally like to apologize for using a song from your movie and having a similar character... I should of given full credit to you and you're movie for being the complete basis of my short pointless flash cartoon.

Do you think thats a good apology letter to the director of donnie darko?

Syenika - Prologue Syenika - Prologue

so good

that was awesome... i cant wait for chapter one... my only advice would be to fine tune the voices a bit... the main character kinda sounded like a surfer dude.

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

really good

ithought this flash was great... i cant love it though, the dragonball references just took away from the whole thing. the pokemon reference was hilarious... the DBZ kinda downplayed that cameo. good work though.

Toonimated responds:

Lol, thanks man, I tried my best :)

Modern Life - #4 Modern Life - #4

eh

overall not a bad flash... not funny in the slightest... the modern life cartoons pretty much blow...

(still untitled)(sample) (still untitled)(sample)

not bad

that really was pretty good... but if it took you 8 hours to make i say you get some help because a decent length movie would be out in about 4 years.

when did black mage become a thug???